Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Love Natural Health!

I love natural health.  There is so much out there to help us get well without using medications, which we all know carry some pretty hefty side effects.  We have had some great experiences with not just exercise, water, sunshine, and eating right, but with herbs, oils and whole food supplements. Health is wealth...its important to cherish it!

For example, not too long ago my son told me his ear was starting to hurt. Usually if he does a lot of swimming underwater, he gets some form of ear infection. Well, this time I had an idea.  Instead of running to the doctor, and having him tell us the same thing as usual, and prescribing the ear drops (which usually costs me about 100.00 when all it totaled - and I just didn't have the money), I decided to try something different.  And I just happened to have some on hand!

I had an essential oil called Purification by Young Living that I was using to diffuse in the house to kill bacteria and germs and make the house smell nice, and heard that it can help ear infections without side effects (its also great for bee type stings, deterring mold, getting rid of stale smells in the house like cigarette smells, excellent for putting on cuts and scrapes too).  So I took a couple drops on my finger and just rubbed it in behind his ear and down the line of the Eustachian tube. Then I put a couple drops on a cotton ball and stuck it in his ear.  I will say, I had some doubts!   I'm a skeptic, but I also know the plant kingdom has amazing healing properties.  

Anyhow, I repeated that scenario a few times during the day.  The next day I asked my son how his ear felt (since he hadn't said anything, I wasn't going to ask...since it may have meant he was feeling better!).  So he told me his ear didn't hurt as much.  Hmmmmm.  We repeated this for three days, and by then the pain was  gone and he didn't have that full feeling anymore.  And the cost was about 1/3 of what the doctor and prescription would have cost me, plus I can use the Purification for a ton of other things too!! Great job Purification! 

Purification really did the trick..and continues to do the trick for many different things like I mentioned above. It is made up of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavadin, Rosemary, Meleleuca and Myrtle...making it not only disinfectant, and healing, but also a good bug deterrent!

Wishing you Abundant Health!
Robin

If you would like more information or to purchase the product, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment