Monday, February 21, 2011

Something Cute for Your Business!

I thought I'd change things up a bit and show  you something really cute that you can do for your business!

I have been involved in Direct Sales for over 12 years now, and I found that at some time or other, I'm going to be giving out either brochures or samples at some point.  Handing a brochure to someone may or may not be effective.  So here's a cute way to present your samples, brochures or anything to your client in a way that will make them feel special!
I use Cello In a Box cello bags and ribbons for this.  What I do, since I am working with Beachbody, is to put a Shakeology sample in the bag with a brochure, recipes and my biz card, and then tie with a matching ribbon.   Here's a picture:


Cute, huh?   So imagine the difference in your recipient's attitude when they receive this, as opposed to just receiving the brochure alone.

You can tailor this to any business!   If you don't have samples, just put a brochure, flier, piece of candy and biz card in there.  Maybe the flier would have info on product with a coupon for discount, or maybe an event you are holding.

These can be so versatile!  Give them to the waitress, bank teller, receptionist in the Dr's office or dentist office, hair dresser, friend.  Be creative...there's a lot you can do with this. And the bags are VERY inexpensive.  Besides, you can use them for a tax write off!
So give it a try!  Take a pic and post it here!

If you'd like more info on Cello In a Box bags, ribbons, bows, boxes, etc....please visit
http://www.celloinabox.com/mall/shopcustadmin.asp?=492

Robin
Health and Lifestyle Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment